An Official Transcript is your academic credential, verifying  your education from the issuing school. An Official Transcript is typically used for:

  • College application
  • Job application
  • Scholarship application
  • Proving you took a driver's ed class for the DMV
  • Transferring credits to another high school

Important: Official Transcripts cannot be faxed or emailed, only Unofficial Transcripts can. If you owe fees to H-F, only an unofficial transcript will be provided until the balance is resolved.


The default Official Transcript process is through, a credentialing organization that can deliver an electronic transcript to any school, scholarship, etc. Use this link to REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT 

via Parchment.


NOTE: Transcripts do not include SAT/ACT test scores. You must request scores directly through SAT at College Board and ACT at


Questions? Contact the Registrar, at 708-335-5611, [email protected].