The following Homewood-Flossmoor Community High School students were joined by their parents, teachers and administrators on Tuesday, March 21, for a breakfast, celebrating their achievements in the classroom. Students were introduced as “Students of the Quarter” by Assistant Principal Craig Fantin and their teachers praised their efforts this past quarter.
● Jaleel Cannon - nominated by Mrs. Helsel-Wilk, Fine Arts Dept.
● Jazmin Carney - nominated by Mrs. Clark, Applied Academics Dept.
● Marcell Ellis - nominated by Mr. O’Neill, Applied Academics Dept.
● Payton Gallery - nominated by Ms. Piper, Science Dept.
● Branden Harris - nominated by Mr. Harris, Guidance Office
● Samantha Klupchak - nominated by Mr. Ciesielski, English Dept.
● William Knox - nominated by Mrs. Acebes, World Language Dept.
● Darek Kois - nominated by Mr. Howatt, PE/Health/Driver Education Dept.
● Jorden Levin - nominated by Mr. Rugen, Fine Arts Dept.
● Jacob Majda - nominated by Mr. Venegas, Social Science Dept.
● Thomas Moore - nominated by Mr. May, Applied Academics Dept.
● Kortni Robinson - nominated by Mr. Staten, Mathematics Dept.
● Charles Shipp - nominated by Mrs. Rodriguez, Reading Dept. (pictured)
● Elijah Smith - nominated by Mrs. Jackson, Reading Dept.