Thursday, November 02, 2017
01:30 PM - 03:30 PM
H-F faculty and staff members will be available during an afternoon session from 1:30-3:30 p.m. and from 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the evening session to meet one-on-one with parents and guardians on Thursday, Nov. 2. In order to allow teachers time to prepare for the meetings, students will be dismissed at 11:30 a.m. The complete academic schedule for the week of conferences is:
• Monday, Oct. 30 - 7-period day; regular 50-min. classes (Periods 1-2-3-4-5-6-7)
• Tuesday, Oct. 31 - 7-period day; regular 50-min. classes (Periods 1-2-3-4-5-6-7)
• Wednesday, Nov. 1 - Regular Wednesday Block Day (Periods 1-7-6-5-4)
• Thursday, Nov. 2 - Regular Thursday Block Day with student dismissal at 11:30 a.m. (Periods 1-2-3)
• Friday, Nov. 3 - Institute Day (No school for students)
H-F conferences use a format known as arena conferencing, instead of an individual-classroom format. Faculty and staff will all be located in the North Building’s Fieldhouse, seated by department, and will be available to meet on a first-come, first-served basis. No appointments are necessary. Due to the number of parents wishing to meet with teachers, individual conferences will be limited to five minutes. This will allow all parents waiting in line an opportunity to meet with — and to see — the greatest number of teachers possible. If there is a long line for one of your student's teachers, please proceed to a different teacher who may have fewer parents waiting, then return to the other teacher later.
While you are at conferences, please be sure to stop in the North Dance Room in the Fieldhouse to get more information and to provide your feedback about the upcoming Fine Arts Facility Expansion.
Export to Outlook