Would you like more direct information about H-F High School? Would you like more opportunities to speak with school leaders in person? H-F is proud to announce the schedule for its Community Coffees, dedicated meetings designed to link community members to the school's administrators and board members, when available. Meetings are informal and will be open to all who may be interested in discussing general issues and questions about H-F High School. Upcoming dates & times are:
- Wednesday, Dec. 20, 8-9 a.m. in the District Office
- Wednesday, Jan. 17, 8-9 a.m.
- Monday, Jan. 22, 6-7 p.m. (Tri-District Concerts follow at 7 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Feb. 13, 8-9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 21, 6-7 p.m. (Solo/Ensemble Concerts are 5-9:30 p.m.)
- Wednesday, March 14, 8-9 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 11, 8-9 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 25, 6-7 p.m. (Edda Showcase follows at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 10, 8-9 a.m.
Unless otherwise indicated, meetings will be held in the South District Conference Room.