Meet the Director of Alumni Relations & Development
H-F Needs You!
Are you a proud H-F graduate? Do you frequently reminisce about your days at H-F? Do you believe that your H-F education helped make you the person you are? If so, then we'd like to recommend a number of ways you can becmoe and stay involved with H-F!
Connecting with H-F is fun and easy!
1. Plan or participate in an upcoming Alumni Event or reunion. Attend an athletic event (Homecoming 2018 is Friday, September 7th vs. Stagg @ 7:00 P.M.) and cheer your Vikings on!
2. Follow all the goings-on at H-F through social media
3. Give to the H-F Fund by donating every year. Your gift, big or small can help a young Viking (just like you were back in the day!) by underwriting the cost of an internet connection for a student without home internet service, by supporting the scholarship program to help guarantee that graduating seniors can afford to attend college or a technical school, by supporting an athletic team or sport you may have played, by helping to offset the costs of running one of the dozens of H-F clubs, organizations or activities (you choice!) or by supporting the myriad of outstanding programs such as Fine Arts, Broadcasting, the Library, and many others. Give in honor or memory of a family member, sibling or fondly remembered teacher.
4. Include H-F in your long-term financial and estate planning to guarantee that H-F remains the outstanding high school it has always been by joining the Valhalla Society.
5. Join Vikings Helping Vikings through attending the annual Career Fair in March, offering to come back to campus to share your professional career story with a class or two, alerting us to internship or job shadowing opportunities within your company. Our students are hungry to learn more about how to get to where they want to be and your interest in helping them is needed.
6. Visit Campus. You are always welcomed to come back. See how H-F continues to grow and change, all the while retaining the same dedication to student success that has always been its hallmark. Just call the alumni office at 708-335-5530 or email at email@example.com to arrange your visit. We have dozens of alumni who stop by to visit each year. But be aware, we will take your photo and gift you with an H-F Alumni Association coffee mug at the end of your visit!