Visitor parking spots are conveniently offered in front of both the North & South Buildings.
Student parking is made available by regulations established through the Dean’s Office. No vehicle may be parked on campus without a valid parking permit. Violators will be towed and/or ticketed.
• Permits will be available to Seniors on a first-come, first-serve basis. Seniors will be the only students able to purchase parking permits starting in late May.
• In early June, Juniors will be able to purchase any remaining parking permits.
• Year-long permits are $100/year and may be purchased here.
• Permits will be mailed to you within one week of purchase.
• Daily permits are issued to Seniors or Juniors who need to park on H-F property temporarily.
• Daily permits are $3/day or $15/week.
• Students may have a maximum of five temporary permits per semester.
• To obtain a daily permit, students must register their car in the South Dean’s Office. Students must have the following information available in order to register their vehicle:Car Make, Model, Color and License Plate #.
Please note – no permits will be issued to students with chronic attendance problems or severe disciplinary problems.
Chronic attendance problems are defined as having more than 10 excused or unexcused absences for two consecutive semesters or for having more than three unexcused absences for two consecutive semesters.