• Registration fee: $350/student (or $295/student if registration is completed before Aug. 9, 2016)
• Graduation fee (seniors only): $35. This fee covers the cost of the cap and gown and Project Graduation, the after-graduation party held at Odyssey Fun World in Tinley Park.
• Music class fee: $50. Students enrolled in a music class must pay this one-time yearly fee that covers major expenditures for the upkeep of the music program. It includes, but is not limited to, uniform and robe replacements, instrument upkeep and replacement, pianos, risers and other equipment for performances, etc.
• Gym Suits: $5 for shirts and $10 for shorts. All gym students must wear the assigned uniform to participate in class. Families must purchase one set of gym uniforms during their tenure at H-F and may opt to purchase additional pieces if desired.
• EDDA: $5. Students may purchase EDDA, the school’s literary magazine, at the time of registration. EDDA is also sold in the spring of each year and is comprised of student-submitted short stories, poems and artwork.
• Bus Transportation: $300. Per the Illinois School Code, bus transportation is free for students who live more than 1.5 miles from school. Students who live less than 1.5 miles from school may choose to purchase bus transportation.
• H-F High School Foundation Calendar: $15. The H-F Foundation is a non-profit organization with fundraising activities that provide additional resources for H-F. All money raised by the Foundation goes directly back to H-F. The calendar is one of the primary activities the Foundation undertakes in order to raise money. It is filled with all key school dates and pays for itself with the coupons located in the back of the calendar.
• Donation to the H-F High School Foundation: Please see explanation of the Foundation’s purpose above.
• Donation to H-F Parents Association Scholarship Fund: The HFPA is a parent-run non-profit organization with the sole purpose to provide support for the high school and to raise funds for the HFPA Scholarship Fund.
• Parent’s subscription to The Voyager: $22. Families may choose to have the student newspaper, The Voyager, mailed directly to their home. The newspaper is printed approximately every two weeks during the school year.
• Yearbooks ($50/each) will only be available to purchase online this year, directly through the Jostens' website. Click here to order your 2016-17 yearbook.