The Deans' Office works to create an optimal learning environment by building relationships with students, staff and parents through supportive interventions. Deans are located in both the North and South Buildings.
- To provide assistance and support in maintaining a positive school climate
- To provide a safe and secure school/community environment
- To enforce the student conduct code as described by the Parent-Student Handbook
- To oversee all aspects of student attendance and serve as a liaison among teachers, parents and students
- To provide supervision on campus during the school day and at selected after-school activities
CHAMPS -- Everyone is responsible for safety!
- Crisis planning
- Hall supervison
- Alternative to suspension
- Police liaison
- Safety plan