EDDA is an award-winning art and literary magazine published by EDDA club every April.
We accept original poetry, short stories, personal essays, 1-Act plays, graphic memoirs/novel excerpts (must stand-alone);
and original photography, painting, graphic art, sculpture, and mixed media.
Submissions are now open for
Please submit your original writing or artwork to email@example.com.
All work must be a Word Doc or JPEG attachment.
Deadline February 28th.
Payton Gallery, '17
Raven Brown, '16
FLASH FICTION CONTEST
Deadline: Dec. 18th midnight
Original story with original title
Must be 100 words exactly and includes the following words: SINK, ENVELOPE, and CATCH.
- All work must original.
- All work must be electronically submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12a.m. December 18th.
- Only 1 entry per contestant.
- Previous winners of What Lurks in the Dark Contest are not eligible.
- The prizes cannot be substituted.
- The EDDA judges reserve the right to select only one winner or not to award any prize if the quality of the submissions is not consistent with EDDA’s criteria of excellence.
1st place = $25
2nd place = $20
3rd place = $15 (substitute for VISA card if denomination is not available)
Cash prizes are awarded in addition to publication in 2015 edition.